Onlinecoupons.com recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided to us and to our clients through the use of our services and related websites. We created the following policy guidelines with a fundamental respect for your right to privacy to guide our relationship with our users and consumers who use any of the websites, co-branded microsites, services, or applications owned or provided by Onlinecoupons.com (the "Sites") (collectively or individually, "Consumers").
1. The Information Onlinecoupons.com Collects
Onlinecoupons.com may collect information before or after you sign up or when you place an order. If you have an issue please contact customer service for more information.
- "Cookies" Information: When you visit the Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. Onlinecoupons.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Sites. These persistent cookies can be removed, but each web browser is a little different. So, please review your browser "Help" file to learn the correct way to modify your cookies setup. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you use the Sites or open one of our HTML emails, we automatically record certain data using technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons," cookies (discussed above), IP addresses, unique "device IDs" (similar to IP addresses), and log files. "Automatically collected" data includes coupon printing and redemption activity, web browser type, the website that referred you to us, the web pages you viewed on the Sites, and the dates and times that you visited the Sites.
- "Tell-A-Friend" Information: If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Onlinecoupons.com does not store this information.
- Client Provided Information: When Onlinecoupons.com manages coupon promotions for a "Client" (a company or organization to which Onlinecoupons.com provides business services), a unique identifier is shared with Onlinecoupons.com in order to process the coupon printing and redemption activity on behalf of that Client. Onlinecoupons.com does not receive any personally identifiable information from these unique identifiers, which are used solely to process the coupon promotion activity.
2. The Way Onlinecoupons.com Uses Information
- Onlinecoupons.com uses the information that we collect to operate, maintain, and provide to you all of the coupons and promotional offerings found on the Sites and for other non-marketing or administrative purposes such as notifying you of major service updates or for customer service purposes.
- Onlinecoupons.com uses all of the information that we collect from our Consumers to understand the usage trends and preferences, to improve the way the Sites work and look, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, and to create new features and functionality.
- Onlinecoupons.com uses "automatically collected" data to (a) process and record coupon printing and redemption activity; (b) store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the Sites; (c) provide custom, personalized coupon promotions, advertisements, content, and information; (d) monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; and (e) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- Onlinecoupons.com will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information that you provide directly to us to send promotional or marketing messages without your consent except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-out.
3. When Onlinecoupons.com Discloses Information
- We do not share "personally identifiable" information with other third-party organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your consent except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-out. For example, we offer coupons on our network that require you fill out an advertiser survey in order to receive the coupon. This data is provided to the advertiser and you will always have the option to say "No Thanks" and return to selecting other coupons.
- We may disclose Customer information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Customer information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Clients from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Sites; and to protect against fraudulent uses, the rights, property, or personal safety of Onlinecoupons.com, our Clients, or others.
4. Your Choices
We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. If you no longer wish to receive our weekly coupon email alerts and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each email or communication, or you may contact us to opt-out. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
5. Third-Party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
6. Our Commitment to Data Security
Onlinecoupons.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. WE CANNOT, HOWEVER, ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO Onlinecoupons.com, AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Once we receive your transmission of information, Onlinecoupons.com makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
7. Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Onlinecoupons.com does not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Onlinecoupons.com Sites are structured to attract anyone under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Sites at any time or in any manner. If Onlinecoupons.com learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Sites without verified parental consent, then Onlinecoupons.com will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
8. Special Note to International Users
9. In the Event of Merger or Sale
In the event that Onlinecoupons.com is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Consumers as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
11. Effective Date, Date Last Modified